Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer is here

Today is the first day of summer break, boys are either taking a nap or reading right now. Yes I'm one of those moms that still makes her kids lay down for naps. Really it started as a survival mechanism, you find those little thing and hold on firmly when you are SAHM of three under three. Naps are mine, so yes they well take naps until they are old enough to read and then they can read during quiet time. 

As you can see I'm totally scattered. This whole build a schedule around school and make it your life, then wham no schedule, everything is a crazy free for all, is nuts. So they are home and they are still tired from the last week of school craziness and naps are good. 

I did in this day of crazy find time to torture myself on The Dreadmill. I started C25k last Sunday. The first day wasn't bad, but it took several attempts and aborts this week before I finally got the second day done. And even better news is while dragging myself along my yoga pants almost fell off! Yep that's me running awkwardly holding my pants up. It was a good feeling. I wanted to go hop on the scale to see if anything had changed. 

Yep I have a scale addiction, I'm not sure why. Now that mine has been relocated to where ever my husband hid it from me, I want it back so bad. It's like I'm I self inflicting torture addict looking for a hit. 

Maybe, just maybe I will find one of my tape measures today. That just might work as a fix for my addiction and inches don't lie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment