Saturday, June 7, 2014

Feeling pretty good, until...

Today I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I did a short 15 min walk on the dreadmill and started a 30 day ab challenge. I don't expect to change shape from round to curvy in just 30 days or even 120 days. I just want to feel better about myself and have more strength and stamina. 

I did ask/beg to have the scale back once a week and I was told that he doesn't want to dig it up that often. So I might just have to be okay with only getting it back once, maybe twice a month. But I did talk my husband into helping me measure! Wahoo! Hey it's kinda exciting to have those numbers. 

Well I better go get ready for a picnic on the beach. 

Skip forward to the next morning....

Well I had a dream that left me feeling kinda sad, so I got up and headed straight to the dreadmill for a nice walk to clear my mind and then did day two of the ab challage I started yesterday. 

Oh ya feeling rocking! I asked kindly with puppy eyes for the scale, for just this morning. Well he gave it back, and stood there to watch me weigh. Well that nut job scale says I have managed to gain my whole 5 pound weight loss back. Talk about popping your ballon! Thankfully my loving husband was right there with his pompoms to cheer me on and agree with me that the scale would make a great target!

So when I take the scale for a nice walk in the woods I will make sure to take plenty of graphic pictures. I could even let other people use my pictures to scare their scales straight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment